- In Windows 8.x and Windows 10, when the touch keyboard is turned on but not docked, the keyboard floats above the contents of Work Manager displayed inside the Agentry WPF client.
- When the touch keyboard is docked, in landscape mode the Work Manager screen is squeezed, scroll bar is not visible and the text fields were not displaying
- When the screen is set to use landscape mode. the fields are horizontally squeezed
- SAP Work Manager version 6.x
- Windows 8.0, 8.1 or Windows 10
- commonly observed in tablets or tablet mode devices due to more prevalent use of touch keyboard
- v220.127.116.11 or newer Agentry WPF client
Agentry, UI, interface, touch, screen, keyword, dock, docked, squeezed, distorted, distortion, dimension , KBA , overlay , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.