During the Managed System Configuration for a JAVA or Dual stack systems, the 'Test Logon' for the JAVA Admin (Setup User) fails with error:
- Logon test failed for user <user name>
- Details : Exception while trying to get InitialContext (Cause : Cannot establish connection with any of the available instances: <managed_host>:<port_number> Reason: com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4IOException
- Cannot open connection on host <host> and port: <port>
The following picture describes the error:
In the error above, it is possible to see that the port used to contact the Managed System is 0 (zero) which is not correct.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.10
- SAP Solution Manager Diagnostics
KBA , SV-SMG-DIA-SRV-AGT , Agent Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.