- While in the DS Management Console the realtime services are seen to be down.
- The connection to the Access server is up and tests as valid.
- Job servers are correctly configured and assigned to the necessary repositories.
- Network communication between the jobs erver and the repository database server is good.
- The correct database client software is installed and working.
- The following is seen in the \AccessServer_1\error_<date>.log:
ERROR: Job Server(HOSTNAME:****):Can not connect to Job Server HOSTNAME:**** : Error: RWSocketError: in RWSocket::connect: CONNREFUSED. (BODI-300001)
SAP Data Services 4.x
BODS , DS , real time , job server , won't start up , connection , BODI 300001 , can't run jobs , joliver, BODI-300001, logs location , KBA , EIM-DS , Data Services (Use Subcomponent) , EIM-DS-SVR , Data Services Administration/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.