- A user process is terminated due to an "infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)" error in the module LeOperator::LeOpProcessIOStats():
Current process (0x53de0027) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x00000000805fe448 (void LeOperator::LeOpProcessIOStats(ExeCtxt&,const int)const+0x470), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0000000000000024)
- The error is followed by a stack trace that includes the following modules:
- The error log does not report a 701 error, but the stack trace shows that a 701 error was detected:
lasterror = 701 preverror = 0 transtate = 3
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0.
572133, CR572133, CR#572133, segmentation, fault, segfault, access, violation, stacktrace, SEGV, segmentation, storage, kisignal, stacktrace, registers
, KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.