- dbunload is not working properly with "-ar" option. (e.g. dbunload -c "DBF=C:\TEST\test.db;UID=dba;PWD=sql" -ar )
- You can see the following error message on command line
***** SQL error: Table 'table_name' not found
You already deleted the table and You can not find out the name of table in system table (SYSTAB, SYSIDX).
- You can see the following type of files on ".db" file directory because unload job did not finish properly.
e.g. db_name.dbR, db_name.logR
- SQL Anywhere 12,SAP SQL Anywhere 16, SAP SQL Anywhere 17
- SUP 2.1 ,SUP 2.2, SUP 2.3 (SMP 2.3)
In case, you are trying to unload and reload your "default.db".
unload, SA12, SA16, SA17, unload fail, Creating New Database, , KBA , MOB-SUP-RT , SUP Runtime , BC-SYB-SQA-ADM , SQL Anywhere - Admin tools , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.