- Several sources of supply are marked in the source list as relevant for materials planning. The validity period of the sources of supply overlap. In this situation, no source of supply is assigned to the procurement proposal in the MRP run, or it is not possible to predict which source of supply is assigned.
- Also setting the 'Fixed source of supply' indicator does not change this behavior for an entry in the source list.
- If the validity period does not overlap, the source of supply is assigned correctly.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Source list, MD01, MD02, MD03, fixed source of supply, LM61YF55, source determination, source list record, ME01, MD_MODIFY_SOURCE, ECC , KBA , MM-PUR-SQ , Sources of Supply , PP-MRP , Material Requirements Planning , MM-PUR-REQ , Purchase Requisitions , MM-PUR-SQ-SLI , Source List , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.