- You are attempting to set up Context Sensitive Help (Learning Content under SAP GUI Help Menu) and something is not working:
- The Learning Content option may not show up under the Help Menu.
- The expected Learning Content option is not available, even though the Learning Content Menu Item is available. For example,
when you click on Help->Learning Content, an information pop-up appears with a message: "No learning content is available".
- On-Premise versions of:
- SAP Workforce Performance Builder Manager and SAP Workforce Performance Builder Producer for Windows.
- SAP Enable Now Consumption Edition on Microsoft SQL Server and SAP Enable Now Author Edition
Workforce Performance Builder, Manager, Producer, Context Sensitive Help, URL, Export, Publish, WPB, SAP Enable Now, , KBA , KM-WPB , SAP Enable Now , KM-WPB-MGR , SAP Enable Now - Manager , KM-WPB-PRO , SAP Enable Now - Producer , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.