- You have created a condition table in ECC and you want to create the corresponding table in CRM. You have already checked SAP note 514952 and performed all the steps for non standard fields. After initial download of condition customizing (DNL_CUST_CNDALL) the condition table has not been generated in CRM.
- After the CRM condition table has been generated, no records are downloaded from ECC to the CRM condition table or some field values are truncated in the CRM condition table
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
condition table inactive , KBA , CRM-MD-CON-IF , Exchange of Condition Records and Customizing Data , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.