- Suspecting that an application or some appication module leads to some problem (such as bad performance or data loss) on ASE, for example:
- Once the application or some app module begins to access the ASE database, the response of the ASE server would become slow, other applications will be affected seriously.
- The application or app module will run a series of SQL commands, after that, some data are lost or changed unexpectedly. You don't know what exact SQL command causes the problem.
- Need to trace the specific application connection to collect diagnostic information without having to enable investigatory parameters at the server-level.
- Can the application tracing be set to help with identifying the root cause?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, tracefile, sp_helpapptrace, show_sqltext , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.