- When a publication is scheduled to email destination, it shows "Success" in History. However the email isn't sent to recipients
- Issue happens when publication uses an Excel(.xlsx) file as source document
Note: The issue has been tested with following BI versions only. It could happen with other Service Packs prior to Service Pack 6.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 Service Pack 2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 Service Pack 4
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Server
publication, Excel, Email not sent, SMTP , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.