- SQL Remote Agent (dbremote.exe) reports "Processing transaction from active transaction log" and does not progress
- You see the following in the console or message output file:
I. 08/17 12:46:03. Scanning logs starting at offset 0369951188876
I. 08/17 12:46:03. Processing transaction logs from directory "C:\Path\to\log\directory"
I. 08/17 12:46:03. Processing transactions from active transaction log
- There are some locks happening at the time, but rebooting server doesn't resolve the issue
- SQL Remote Message Agent Version 220.127.116.1124
- The followings are the option used:
- -l: 9600
- -w: 1
- -ru: 1s
- -m: 64M
- -rd: 30s
asa, ianywhere, anyhwere, slow, performance, memory, , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , BC-SYB-SQA-REM , SQL Anywhere - SQL Remote , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.