After upgrading Software Component SRM_SERVER or SAP_BASIS, after a Kernel upgrade, or after any ITS-related change, a function or service in SRM is not working or the layout is unexpected. For instance, the following errors can occur:
- Services as Shopping Cart and Purchase Order are not working,
- Search and Date selection is not working in Shopping Cart Monitor,
- The screen layout is not correct and/or a button is missing,
- Error The Internet Transaction Server failed to generate the response for current request occurs,
- Error Template interpretation failed. Template does not exist occurs.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management 4.0
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management 2005 - SAP Supplier Relationship Management 5.0
BBPSTART, BBP_POC, BBPSC01, BBPSC02, BBPCF01, BBPCF02, update, atualização, EBP, Kernel upgrade, update, SITSPMON, W3_PUBLISH_SERVICES, cache, republish, template , KBA , SRM-EBP-TEC-ITS , ITS and Web files , BC-UPG-ADDON , Upgrade Add-On Components (IS) , BC-FES-ITS , SAP Internet Transaction Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.