- Reversing synonyms PowerDesigner has failed to create a link between the synonym and the object to which the synonym applies if this object is in another model/schema.
- No external shortcut has been created for the table in the new model.
- The base object is not defined in the synonym property sheet.
- This problem occurs when using a data source. It works fine using script files.
- Selecting a target model in the Database Reverse Engineering Options dialog does not help.
- PowerDesigner 16.5 SP05 PL03 and earlier
- DB2 for z/OS DBMS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5
db2, reverse, synonym, base, table, view, alias , KBA , pdm , synonym , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.