- ECDA is running on Redhat 6 platform and clients are on Windows, isql and ODBC applications.
- When selecting something like this (characters might not appear properly for you):
select '¤¦¨´¸¼½¾' from dummy
- The results returned omit the '¾' char:
- Any chars after this one will also be truncated.
- ECDA 15.7 (all levels) running on Linux Redhat 6.X and higher.
- Windows clients (7/8/2008/2012)
- SDK for SAP ASE 15.7 including Open Client and ASE ODBC
Direct Connect,DC,Enterprise Connect, EnterpriseConnect Data Access,Enterprise Connect Data Access,Charsets,code page , KBA , BC-SYB-ECD , Enterprise Connect (ECDA) , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-MFC , Mainframe Connect (MFC) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.