- In sales order replication scenario, add a new item from ECC , change one of partner function BPs in this item, save. Then open order on CRM, there is an error “COM_PARTNER 120 Too many &1 entered; remove &2 &3” in new added item.
- Different to the above behavior, if adding an item entry on ECC, save, then change one of partner function BPs. Open the order on CRM, there is no error as above.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
COM_PARTNER 120, too many parties, partner inheritance, item partner function, SMOFPARSFA, CRMPART, PARTNER_NO_INHERIT , KBA , CRM-BF-PD , Partner Processing , CRM-BTX , Business Transactions , CRM-BTX-BF-IF , R/3 Interface for Business Transactions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.