When trying to upload the 64-bit iOS application for App Protection, it throws an error: MAP wrapping request error [ApplyPolicies : encounter error: 64-bit iOS application is not currently supported applying mobile protection to ManagedAppConfig.ipa]
- Login to SAP Mobile Secure Portal
- Upload the 64-bit application in App Protection->Upload New Application
- Once the application is uploaded, name the policy.
- Set App Expiration date under Miscellaneous.
- Click on "Apply Policy".
An error dialog box appears with the text: MAP wrapping request error [ApplyPolicies : encounter error: 64-bit iOS application is not currently supported applying mobile protection to ManagedAppConfig.ipa]
- SAP MOBILE SECURE 3.X
- SAP MOCANA ATLAS PLATFORM 3.X, 3.5.1
MOCANA, MAP, 64-bit, unable to wrap, 32-bit, apply policy, workaround, SAP Mobile Secure cloud, App Protection , KBA , MOB-SEC-MAP , Mobile Secure App Protection , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.