- SQL Anywhere Service for Business Intelligence is unable to start
- Receive error message when trying to start SQL Anywhere Service from Windows Service Manager:
"The SQL Anywhere for SAP Business Intelligence service on Local Computer started and then stopped".
- As a result of the SQL Anywhere Service malfunctioning, Business Intelligence is not running
- SAP BusinessObject Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP Sybase SQL Anywhere 12
BO/BI, net, BI, BOBJ, CMS, Audit, db, network , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.