- You are running SAP Contact Center and are trying to collect statistical data to be sent to CRM through the RDI (Reporting Data Interface) API.
- The consultant confirmed everything is set up, but soon realize both "CRMD_CIC_CTI_H" and "CRMD_CIC_CTI_I" tables in CRM are showing empty.
- The RDI logs reveal the following error: ERR> Failed to authenticate login id [admin.bcm] for anonymous request due to incorrect login id. Please note that the "admin.bcm" could be different, as this depends on whatever was configured in IA during system deployment.
- SAP Contact Center
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, DTE, Data Collector, Statistics, BI,authentication in integration interfaces , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.