- You are using SAP Provisioning Framework.
- An user's password has been set in IDM(attribute MX_PASSWORD).
- Then you enabled the user's password by removing its attribute MX_PASSWORD_DISABLED value(the attribute's display name should be "Password Disabled") with a web enabled task/form or a job.
- The triggered provisioning completed successfully to the AS ABAP(including ABAP BusinessSuite repository)/AS Java where the user exists, but the user's password is still disabled in that AS ABAP/AS Java.
- SAP Netweaver Identity Management 7.2
- SAP Identity Management 8.0
SAP Identity Management 8.0 ; SAP NetWeaver Identity Management 7.2
ID Mgmt, AS ABAP connector, AS Java connector, password deactivated. , KBA , BC-IAM-IDM , Identity Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.