- When running the report RHCDOC_DISPLAY the output displays more entries than expected based on the infotype changes.
- It might also be a case that some of the entries displayed appear with empty or initial values.
- The situation can be noticed easily in Infotypes with a high amount of fields, for example IT1010.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
SAP ERP 6.0
RHCDOC_DISPLAY, multiple, entries, empty, initial, values, Display field contents, CDPOS , KBA , BC-BMT-OM , Organizational Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.