- You have implemented High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR) with SAP Replication Server (SRS) in the Business Suite environment running on SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- You cannot connect to the SAP Application from SAP GUI
- Primary SAP ASE is up and running
- SAP Application Dispatcher has not started
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) for Business Suite (BS) 15.7 SP110 and higher
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1 SP 111 and higher - Certified for Business Suite
primary, standby mode, split-brain check, RepServer , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.