- A subcontracting PO (purchase order) has not been released. However a subcontracting delivery could be created.
- Expected behaviour would be, that a delivery would be only possible if the corresponding purchase order has been released released.
- Non released purchase orders are listed in transaction ME2O or ME2ON.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, release, strategy, rel.strategy, allow, me2on, RM06ELLB, delivery, list, show, wrong, subcontracting, me2o, me51n, me21n , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-SC , Subcontracting , MM-PUR-GF-REL , Release (Approval) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.