We will introduce some common errors/warnings that often happen during a language import in this note.
This note is updated regularly.
1. Function AAA does not fit into the existing function group BBB.
2. STXH / STXL table class is 'C'. Entries must not be imported.
3. Table ** is not in Nametab
4. The object XYZ has not yet been imported successfully into client 000.
5. <table> table class is '<x>'. Entries are only imported to client '000'
6. Start publishing IAC object(s) 'R3TR', '<XXXX>' , '<OBJECT_NAME>',
Object 'IAML' '<XXXX>' does not exist.
7. Unexpected EOF after XXXX bytes.
Function Group, fit into, STXH, STXL, table class, not in nametab, client 000, IAC, start publishing, IAML, not exist, language import, import not completed, Unexpected EOF, R3trans, corrupt, destroyed, data file , KBA , BC-CTS-LAN , Language Transport , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.