This article is regularly updated with the list of the most frequent problems existing under the BC-ABA-LI area. Currently, the below topics are covered:
- Download file as spreadsheet is not complete
- Export list to spreadsheet or text format using option "Text with Tabs" have output file character "-" or "|" changed to "tab" making the content of one column split in multiple ones
- Spreadsheet option is not available
- Export list with “Text with Tabs” option, but the format of the data is incorrect when the file is saved with “.xls” extension
- Wrong width on printing list tree
- ASSIGN_LENGHT_0 when trying to export to local file
- Download of list wider than 1023 characters from ALV
Export, spreadsheet, download, save list, transfer, PC, output format, Excel, extension Text with Tabs export, local file, TAB, Excel, txt, .txt, xls, .xls, xlsx, .xlsx, upgrade, double dashes, pipe, delimiter, ABAP, spreadsheet, text with tabulators, save, interrupt, interrupted, stop, stops , KBA , BC-ABA-LI , ABAP List Processing , BC-FES-GUI , Graphical User Interface , BC-SRV-ALV , SAP List Viewer , BC-ABA , ABAP Runtime Environment - ABAP Language Issues Only , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.