There is a process chain which is scheduled periodically – the period is for instance one week. The scheduled start date in the start variant contains a date in the past. After scheduling the chain manually, you notice that the original period is not kept, i.e. the process chain is scheduled twice again on the day of the manual execution or again on the following day, despite the fact that according to the original period it is not expected.
Start variant of a process chain: periodic schedule starting from 27.06.2015 00:01:00, period is one week:
Process chain is scheduled. Periodic runs:
According to the initial period, the next scheduled run is expected to be on 11.07.
However the process chain runs again on 10.07:
- SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse 7.00
- SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse 7.01
- SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse 7.02
- SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse 7.03
- SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse 7.30
- SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse 7.31
- SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse 7.40
duplicate, double , KBA , BW-WHM-DST-PC , Process Chains , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.