- A process logs in to ASE server with 'probe' login but the two-phase commit is not used.
- You can see the field of "lastlogindate" in syslogins has been updated to a new login date.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 12.5
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
probe account, syslogins, two phase commit, lastlogindate, syslogins, connection termintated, handshake , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.