- When trying to create a follow-up sales order from a quotation in CRM, warning message CRM_QUOTATION 017 "Quotations that have been transferred to R/3 cannot be referenced" appears
- This warning message appears when the item selection pop up is triggered in the follow-up order, and it is not possible to select the items to copy them from the quote to the order.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
CRM_QUOTATION017 , KBA , CRM-BTX-BF-IF , R/3 Interface for Business Transactions , CRM-BTX-SLO , Sales Transaction , CRM-BTX-SLO-QUT , Customer Inquiries / Quotations , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.