- During migration, following window message is displayed:
"The repository does not contain all the required definitions. You need to update the repositiory structure.
All other users must disconnect, and we recommended that you perform a full backup of the database before continuing.
Do you want to update the repository?"
- By clicking "Yes", error message is raised:
"[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Statement(s) could not be prepared.
SQLSTATE = 37000"
- Repository migration from PowerDesigner 16.1 EBF 13 to PowerDesigner 16.5 SP05 PL01 (64-bit)
- Repository DBMS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- SQL Server Version 6.01.7601.17514 ODBC driver
powerdesigner, ODBC, SQL Server, repository, migration , KBA , upgrade , migration , repository , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.