- When the user executes transaction code ASKBN (program RAPERB2000) Error Message No. APERB018 - System error: Entry &1 not found in internal table &2 - occurs.
- Error Message No F5201 - Posting period & & is not open - appears when the user runs ASKBN in background. The system asks to reopen the closed period in which the asset has been deactivated.
- Error message F5 201 is shown, however the particular asset has been deactivated and the period is already closed.
- FI Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
GT_APERB_PROT, F5 201, F5201, RAPERB2000, ASKBN, APERB 018 , KBA , FI-AA-AA-E , Periodic Posting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.