- When creating a Service Agreement and upon entering the Product ID in the items assignment block, the value disappears.
- Product Id field is Items assignment block become empty on hit of Enter key.
- Product ID field entry refreshes.
Below error combinations appearing after entering product(/s) in Items assignment block:
"Item: Enter an ID" (Message: CRM_PRPADM_H - 500 )
"Item: Error when merging in product/object list &1" (Message CRM_ORDPRP_I - 009)
"Item: Entries for GUID &1 could not be copied (Fill)" (Message CRM_ORDPRP_I - 007)
"Item: Not all items could be copied" (Message CRM_ORDPRP_I - 001)
- Error : 'Administration item could not be processed &1' (CRM_ORDERADM_I 001) raised.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
CRM_ORDPRP_I_FILL_OW , Partner/Product ranges , CRM_PRP_ID_IR , SAPLCRM_PRPADM_H_IR , CRM_ORDERADM_I 001 , CRM_ORDERADM_I_CHANGE_OW , MESSAGE e500 RAISING invalid_prp_id , KBA , product id , crm_prpadm_h , crm_prp_id_ir , crm_ordprp_i , comc_pr_altid , CRM-BTX-CTR , Contracts , CRM-MD-PPR , Partner/Product Range , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.