- Initial load of a condition or listing table from CRM to ERP fails with error message 'Process terminated due to fatal error' in SMQ1
- In the application log (SLG1, CND_MAP_LOG_DISPLAY) the error message no. CND_EXCHANGE_FROM_R3034 occurs
- For instance, initial of object UPL_CRMLISAP001 fails with error "An initial upload has already started for condition table 001"
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
CND_EXCHANGE_FROM_R3034, CND_EXCHANGE 034, UPL_CRMLISAP001, ERROR_MESSAGE_GENERAL SAPLCND_GENERAL_INBOUND, INITIAL_CHECK, CONDITIONS_INBOUND, CND_MEM_INF_UPL, CND_MEM_INITIAL, listing table SAP001, CND_MAPC_INF_DNL, SMQ1, SMQ2, R3AM1, CND_MAP_LOG_DISPLAY, UPL_CRMLISAP001, RUNNING, fatal error, Process terminated. , KBA , CRM-MD-LI-IF , Listing Customizing and Data Exchange R/3 and Mobile Sales , CRM-MD-LI , Listings , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.