In a Web Dynpro Table or ALV one of the following symptoms can be experienced:
- After an upgrade to newer SAP_BASIS and/or SAP_UI the filter button is not working;
- After an upgrade to newer SAP_BASIS and/or SAP_UI the filter button can not be found;
- Filter is not working in a table.
The appearance of the table header looks like this, the filtering row is missing:
In the older releases it looked like this:
- Web Dynpro for ABAP
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0, SAP_BASIS SAPKB700XX
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0, SAP_BASIS SAPKB701XX
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0, SAP_BASIS SAPKB702XX
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3, SAP_BASIS SAPKB730XX
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3, SAP_BASIS SAPKB731XX
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4, SAP_UI SAPK-740XXINSAPUI
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5, SAP_UI SAPK-750XXINSAPUI
- SAP NetWeaver 7.52, SAP_UI SAPK-752XXINSAPUI
Filterung; filtern; Sortieren; knopf; neue Thema, ALV Toolbar, nicht vorhanden, missing; buttons not responding; NWBC; GRC; , KBA , BC-WD-ABA , Web Dynpro ABAP , BC-WD-CMP-ALV-ABA , Web Dynpro ALV for ABAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.