- You are using FINT for the first time and want the system to calculate interest from a specific date, for example only documents for interest due from 2015.02.01 should be picked for interest calculation, but the system takes into account the previous documents as well.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Last, Run, RFINTITAR, error processing, does not, not calculating correctly, calculate, Incorrect, Different interest, working, behaving wrongly, INTITHE, INTITIT, Prepare Item Interest Calculation, configuration/Customizing, posting indicator. , KBA , FI-AR-AR-C , Dunning/Interest , FI-AR-AR-D , Reporting/Display/Credit Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.