- In the transportation cockpit, if you select the button which allows you to export information from the cockpit to excel the error " Field symbol has not been assigned yet. (termination: RABAX_STATE)" may be reported
- A short dump is also logged which includes some of the following information
- Runtime Errors - GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED
- ABAP PROGRAM - CL_SALV_BS_LEX_H_CELL_PROPS===CP
- Application Component - BC-WD-CMP-ALV-ABA
- SAP_UI 740 (SAPK-74009INSAPUI - SAPK-74011INSAPUI)
- SAP_BASIS 702 (SAPKB70206 - SAPKB70216)
- SAP_BASIS 730 (SAPKB73002 - SAPKB73012)
- SAP_BASIS 731 (SAPKB73101 - SAPKB73115)
logging of Web Dynpro for ABAP 2.0
FPM List UIBB; FPM List UIBB ATS; FPM Tree UIBB; WebDynpro ABAP ALV, FU, , KBA , TM-BF , Basic Functions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.