BPC 10.1 embedded adds 5 new TLOGO objects that are needed to transport BPC environment, model, workspaces, teams and Business Process Flows (BPF)
BPC 10.1 Unified Transport is highly integrated with BW Transport framework
5 new TLOGO objects are added
TLOGO Collects all related objects by Environment
The following TLOGO objects are created:
- ENVM - BPC Unified Environment
- MODL - BPC Unified Model (including workstatus and data audit setting)
- WKSP - BPC Workspace (Workbooks, web reports, and so on)
- TEAM - BPC Team
- BBPF - BPC BPF (template)
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 Embedded.
BPC embedded, transport, TLOGO, jmhiv2016e, RSA1, transport connection, obecjt types, more types, select an object, select object, transport request id, stms , KBA , BW-PLA-BPC , BPC 'embedded model' , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.