- Only Administrator and the user who scheduled the publication are able to view the reports within the publication instance history. All other members of the Administrators Group are unable to view the reports instances.
- All users members of the Administrator Group should be able to view the reports within the publication instance's history.
- SAP BusinessObjects XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1
permission, right, publication, owner, schedule, instance, history. , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.