- You have just upgraded SAP Mobile Platform - MBO Runtime to 3.0.3 using the "SMPSP03-MBORuntime-Installer"
- You receive the following error message on the first attempt the start the service:
The SAP Mobile Server service could not be started
A system error has occurred
System error 1067 has occurred
The process terminated unexpectedly
- The install log contains the following error:
Database version '56545' doesn't match expected version '55196'.
This may be caused by an upgrade failure.
Until this issue is fixed, the services will not start.
- Upgrading from: SAP Mobile Platform 2.3 SP5 (2.3.5) for Windows
- Upgrading to: SAP Mobile Platform - MBO Runtime 3.0 SP3 (3.0.3) for Windows
SAP Mobile Platform 2.3 ; SAP Mobile Platform 3.0
KBA , MOB-ONP , SAP Mobile Platform on Premise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.