1. Data Replication monitor can be found in Employee central system under Admin Tool-> Payroll-> Data Replication Monitor
2. This UI shows employee master data replication status (In Process/Successful/Failed) of individual employees in successfactors Employee Central.
- Employee Central to Employee Central Payroll integration should be enabled.
- Customer is using prepackaged integration
How to Enable Data Replication Monitor access for a User in Successfactors Employee Central system:
- Login to successfactors system
- Go to Admin tool -> Manage Security-> Mange permission Role and select the role assigned to a user
- Go to Manage Integration tool and enable “Access Data Replication Monitor" option.
NOTE: Only Admin users should have an access to see replication status
5. Options available on UI
5.1 Replication Status: This option will display replication status of all the employees that has been replicated from Employee Central to SAP ERP system
5.1.1 There are 3 statuses:
- In Process:
Prerequisite: Available in V3.O or higher version of integration pack
If employee information has been changed and saved in Employee central system, next execution of scheduled integration iFlow used to to replicate data from Employee Central system picks the data and changes the status in DRM to "In Progress".
If replication of employee reaches successfully to EC Payroll system and updates the Infotypes without any issue, Confirmation message triggered from EC payroll system via integration pack "Packaged Integration: EC Payroll to EC - Employee Confirmation vX.0 " updates the status as "Success".
If payroll system throws an error while updating infotypes (error can be seen be in tcode SLG1), triggered confirmation message updates the status as "Failed" in Data Replication Monitor "Error" column gets updated with the error message.
5.1.2 There are 2 types of view:
- Standard View: Replication information can be seen here.
- Extended view: The extended view has the additional columns: Replication Scheduled For, Replication Duration, Error Description. This view can be used while troubleshooting any issue.
5.2 Replication per employee: You can view replication status of an employee using search option available:
KBA , LOD-SF-INT-PAY , P2P & Cloud Payroll , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.