- Incorrect SQL is generated whenever a Query filter with 'in list' operator is used.
- The 'IN' clause is missing in the SQL generated-
- Here is an example of the incorrect SQL code- Select Emp.Name from Emp where Name ('Scott')
- Issue reproducible on any WebI report based on any Oracle based universe.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 SP09
- Web Intelligence
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0
IN LIST, IN clause, missing, SQL, oracle.prm, incorrect SQL, query filter , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.