- Policies are not being deployed to iOS devices.
- iOS device refresh does not update device inventory
- The following errors may indicate an applicable error situation:
- IPH6035: PutMDM Message Signing Validation Failure
- IPH6034: Token Checkin MDM Message Signing Validation Failure.
- IPH3017: The revocation function was unable to check revocation because the revocation server was offline.
- SAP Afaria 7.0 Service Pack 5
- Mobile Secure Cloud
- Mobile Secure Partner Edition
- iOS devices
cert, util, utility, certificate, certificates, expired, , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , MOB-SEC , Mobile Secure Portfolio (Cloud) incl Afaria Cloud Edition , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.