- In some scenarios, master data or the master data hierarchy texts / descriptions loaded from an SAP Business Warehouse (BW) InfoObject to SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) do not appear in the dimension member descriptions.
- The Data Manager (DM) process or DM package link completes successfully but the master data texts are either missing or just partially loaded.
- Several members might have no description saved under the BPC dimension cache table and the underlying /B28/ InfoObject table.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for NetWeaver
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver ; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
CPMBPC 801 , CPMBPC 800 , SAPK-80101INCPMBPC , Text Nodes , SAPK CPMBPC, DMP, DTP , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.