- You want to check the availability situation of a certain material in transaction CO09. Obsolete batches consume too much space, making the transaction unnecessarily difficult to use.
- You want to perform backorder processing in transaction CO06. Obsolete batches consume too much space, making the transaction unnecessarily difficult to use.
- The performance of the availability check is not satisfactory.
- The availability check results in a dump due to the huge number of batches.
- SAP ERP Available-to-Promise
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
überflüssig, Charge, Verfügbarkeitsprüfung , KBA , SD-BF-AC , Availability Check , PP-PI-POR , Process Order , PP-SFC , Production Orders , PP-MRP , Material Requirements Planning , LO-BM , Batch Management , PM-WOC , Maintenance Order Management , LE-SHP-GF-AC , Availability control Delivery , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.