- Using latest SUM, you are trying to update SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN) and SAP ASE 15.7 from SP122 to SP130 or higher.
- SUM fails in phase CURRENTPHASE PREP_INSTALL/SHDINST_DB_PREP with error message:
# Error message set: 'OSQL call failed for SYBSHDCRESSO'
- SYBSHDCRESSO.OUT contains following error message:
EXECUTING /usr/sap/trans/SUM/abap/bin/sybctrl exec_cmd -f /usr/sap/trans/SUM/abap/bin/SYBSHDCRESSO.SQL -u sapsso -o /usr/sap/trans/SUM/abap/log/SYBSHDCRESSO.LOG
Error: command execution failed.
Provide password for database user sapsso.
- The SYBSHDCRESSO.SQL is failing executing following command:
exec sp_adduser SAPSR3SHD, SAPSR3SHD
- The console screen where SUM was invoked shows following error:
Msg 233, Level 16, State 2:
Server '<Server Name>', Procedure 'sp_adduser', Line 248:
The column user_status in table sysusers does not allow null values.
(return status = -6)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) 7.4
233, SAPSR3SHD, SHDINST_DB_PREP, SYBSHDCRESSO.SQL, sp_adduser, user_status, "OSQL call failed for SYBSHDCRESSO", PREP_INSTALL , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.