- Default mapping is generated between source and target objects.
- Many replicas of one object have been created with same name.
- Replicas are located in different packages, one replica per package.
- Display of mapping links between objects and replicas is inconsistent: the Mapping Editor displays many replicas under one package.
- Only one mapping link has been generated.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP04
- SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 SP05
- SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 SP05 PL01
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
mapping, link, replica , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.