When try to delete a MobilePlace user that has lost MDM control, the user is not automatically deleted from the Afaria Admin. Delete config payload on iPad, and then delete the user from MobilePlace. The device and user will stay in Afaria Admin.
1. Login to Mobile Secure Portal ->Users
2. Delete the Mobile Place user. The devices associated to the user will be deleted automatically from Admin UI.
3. Now, login to Afaria admin UI and delete the Config Payload on the device.
4. Delete the user from the Mobile Place.
5. But the device and the user still stay in Afaria admin.
- SAP MOBILE SECURE 2.x & 3.x versions
MobilePlace user, config payload, delete, user, MDM Control , KBA , MOB-SEC , Mobile Secure Portfolio (Cloud) incl Afaria Cloud Edition , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.