- Agents are unable to use the SSO certificate, unless other certificates are uninstalled.
- Your agents are also using other systems that require Certificates like Lync.
- The same SSO works fine in Windows Server 2008 but not in Windows Server 2012 or 2012R2.
- You are running SAP Contact Center on Windows Server 2012 and after upgrading to the OS, Single Sign On (SSO) is no longer working.
- At logs, you will see the following errors:
- ERR> SecureContext::VerifyClient: CertVerifyCertificateChainPolicy failed due to error [0x800b0109] in PolicyStatus
- DBG> (022BAEA4) LastError::WinError TcpConnection::OnIoCompletion, SSLDecrypt failed - 2148204809 (0x800b0109) A certificate chain processed, but terminated in a root certificate which is not trusted by the trust provider.
SAP Contact Center
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Certificate Authority, Mix Certificates, Windows Server 2012 2012R2 SSO certificate chain multiple CA trust, SendTrustedIssuerList, Skype, Lync , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.