- In the BI LaunchPad, Central Management Console, or after following OpenDocument links...
- The session remains open / active until the session timeout, rather than being dropped soon after a user closes the browser.
- This impacts the number of Concurrent Access Licenses used. If the user connects back, it will have 2 opened sessions. The number of CALs used increases rapidly and it becomes a blocking issue
- OpenDocument does not have a logoff button, making it especially problematic
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI Release 2 (XI R2)
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 (XI 3.1)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 (BI 4.0)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 (BI 4.1)
open doc, doc, keep, not free, free up, bi4, XI R2, r2, time out, kill session timeout 2 minutes 4.1 sp6 sp06 release opendocument support package automatic time out bi 4.x , KBA , biadmin , biserver , biod , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , BI-BIP-CRS , SAP Crystal Reports Server , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.