- First position in the Organization Unit is occupied (t-cd: PPOME and PPOSE) while this Organization Unit does not have a manager position, system displays this position as head of the Organization Unit.
- An employee is assigned as a manager of the root Organization Unit, meanwhile, he is also assigned as the manager of the Organization Unit. The Sub Organization Unit employees are duplicated on Team View.
- Human Capital Managment (HCM)
- SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP 6.0
Hierachy view, Reporting line, Employees, Organizational, Head, First position, Manager position, duplicated, HRMSS_PERSON_EVAL_PATH_OPT, HRMSS_PERSON_EVAL_PATH, VC_TWPC_OBJSELRULE, MSS_BIZ_RULE2 , KBA , CA-MSS-HCM , Manager Self-service (HR) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.