This article is regularly updated with the list of the most frequent problems existing under the BC-ABA-SC area. Currently, the below topics are covered:
- DYNPRO_SEND_IN_BACKGROUND termination
- SAP System Message: rabax during sapgui logon
- Deadlocks at table D342L and/or D345T and/or EUDB, system frozen
- Missing parameter bdc/shdb/auth_check
- Poor performance with tables APQI and APQD
- Special characters found in SAP menu, like question mark "?"
- DYNPRO_WRITE_FAILED termination
- Menu bar icons not displayed
- Error MODIFY SCREEN invalid load id
- System: Status shows wrong product information
- A misplaced hyphen is shown in a pop-up created by a message statement
- The system does not display GUI status load objects in SAP GUI after Kernel 7.42/220 upgrade
- Garbled text # is shown in some popup screens
- Programs hang at MESSAGE statement if the message text contains Asian character (Endless loop in dynpro SAPMSDYP 0010)
- GUI Status: objects not visible or disabled
rabax during sapgui logon, cfunction ab_dynerr, errcode DYNPRO_MODULE_NOT_FOUND, RAISE_EXCEPTION, Exception condition "CNTL_ERROR", Control, sy-batch, Login quiet mode, ThSendErrMsg: send msg, errcode, DSTEP_NO_MODULE, call ThDeleteSession, SAPGui, Interrogation sign, Component Overview; System Identity, SPAU, SAPMF05A FORM DECO_MODIFY_SCREEN, TEXTENV_UNICODE_LANGU_INVALID, Non-Uncode, old session, reorganization, APQI, APQD, QID, CL_CTMENU_LOAD_TEXTS, message, hang, Garbled text, japanese, chinese, korean, SAPMSDYP 0010, TH_POPUP, SAP System Message: User session closed by system, maximum number of sessions reached, D342L, D345T, EUDB, DYNPRO_SEND_IN_BACKGROUND, login/quiet_mode, I am running in an update task, , KBA , BC-ABA-SC , UI services, screen, batch input , BC-ABA , ABAP Runtime Environment - ABAP Language Issues Only , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.