- Purchase order has a certain validity date (start and end dates). This is inside PO-Header > Additional Data tab.
- During invoice creation via transaction MIRO, customers can post invoices for dates that are after the end of the PO validity date.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, ME21N, validation, Invoice, Payment, OMR6, Tolerance Limit, Date, Validity, LD, LA, Framework, Blanket, Item catagory B , KBA , MM-IV-GF , Basic Functions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.